top of page


Transfer certificate: The end of year transfer certificate is an official document certifying your child enrollment history with the school.

A transfer certificate is needed for transfer to another school within the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, outside the emirate, and for international relocation.

Transfer certificates are required to be attested by MoE.

bottom of page